My mother started making this at home with bread crumbs and I got the recipe from her. My husband likes it with garlic bread. It is a very easy, tasty and healthy soup. Tastier than those of restaurants and takes hardly 15 minutes. Do try it and let me know :)
- Can use 1 tbsp black pepper powder instead of pepper balls.
- Can add any other vegetables along with tomato, potatoes and onions like carrots.
Cooking Time : 10 Minutes
Total Taken : 15 Minutes
|Garlic / Lasun||5-6 Cloves|
|Salt||as per taste|
|black pepper balls / Kali Mirch||4-5|
- Make a paste of above mentioned ingredients.
- Transfer the paste in a vessel and add sufficient water if the paste is very thick and boil it.
- Switch off the flame and decorate with coriander leaves if needed.
- Serve hot with garlic bread or fried bread cubes.