- Can use any vegetables like carrot, cabbage, beans, mushroom etc if needed.
- Adding egg is optional.
- Can add finely chopped green chilies but I am using pepper powder instead as it is very good for throat and cold.
|Coriander Leaves||little finely chopped|
|Garlic / Losun||4-5 finely chopped or smashed|
|Ginger / Adarak||1 inch finely chopped or smashed|
|black pepper powder / Kali Mirch||2 tbsp|
|Soya Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Corn Flour||2 tbsp|
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and boil it in a cooker adding 3 cup water and little salt. Wait for 2-3 whistles. Switch off the stove and open when it cools. This forms Chicken stock.
- Take a pan, add oil, garlic, ginger. Fry for 1 mint and then add chicken stock, soya sauce and pepper powder.
- Add the salt and when it starts to boil add corn flour dissolved in 1 tbsp water and coriander leaves.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot..