- Number of green chilies depend on how spicy they are. I am using 4 as mine are not very spicy.
- Don't add water as tomatoes have little water content in them.
- Optional - turmeric powder, garam masala powder and coriander powder.
Cooking Time : 3 Minutes
Total Time : 5 Minutes
Yield : 2-3 servings
|Green Chilies||5 finely chopped|
|Coconut Oil / Normal Oil||2 tbsp|
|Cumin Seeds / Jeera||1 tbsp|
|Mustard Seeds / Saasama||1 tbsp|
|Onion||1-2 finely chopped|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 sp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2 sp|
|Daniya Powder / Coriander Powder||1/2 sp|
- Heat oil in a pan / deep frying pan.
- Add mustard seeds,cumin seeds and curry leaves. When mustard seeds pop up, add green chilies and Onions. Saute until onion changes its color to brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and fry them(can add little water if you feel you need some gravy).
- Close the pan with the lid on low flame for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot as a side dish.