Aamras / Creamy Pureed Mangoes
- Can use any type of mango.
- Can add saffron and cardamom powder / elaichi while grinding to give its flavor.
- Milk and ghee are added to the pulp to enhance its flavor. I am adding only milk because it reduces body heat as mango increases the body heat.
- Sugar is also added to adjust the sweetness. But i am not using sugar as my mangoes are sweet.
- Put little pulp at a time while grinding else it may pour out.
- Don't use too much of milk.
- If you feel it is very thick then add some water to it.
Yield : 3-4 servings
- Wash and cut the mangoes. Remove the pulp.
- Take a mixer jar, add the pulp, milk and sugar if needed and grind it.
- Now transfer it to a bowl and freeze it if needed.