- Can use any vegetables like carrot, cabbage, beans, mushroom etc.
- Adding chicken and egg is optional.
- Can have it without adding fried noodles. But becomes cruncy and nice on adding fried noodles.
- Number of green chilies depend on how spicy they are. I am using 12 as mine are not very spicy
- Step 2 and 3 is optional.
Yield : 3-4 servings
|Chicken Manchow Soup|
|Green Chillies||5 nos finely chopped|
|Carrot||1/2 finely chopped|
|Cabbage||little finely chopped|
|Ginger / Adarak||1 inch finely chopped|
|Garlic / Lasun||3 Cloves finely chopped|
|Coriander Leaves||little finely chopped|
|black pepper powder / Kali Mirch||1 tbsp|
|Soya Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Corn Flour||1 tbsp|
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and boil it in a cooker adding 2 cup water and little salt. Wait for 2-3 whistles. Switch off the stove and open when it cools. This forms Chicken stock.
- In a pan, take 1 cup water. When it starts to boil add noodles and allow it to boil for 5 minutes
4. Take a pan, add oil, garlic, ginger, green chilies and fry. Add vegetables, chicken stock, pepper powder, soya sauce, beated egg and chicken
5. When it starts to boil add corn flour dissolved in water, salt and coriander leaves.
6. Switch off the stove. Take a soup bowl and pour some soup into it and put the fried noodles on top of it and enjoy the taste.