Hot & Sour Cauliflower
- Can use any number of different vegetables.
- Tamarind water is made by soaking tamarind in a cup of water until soft. Squeeze the pulp repeatedly with your fingers to dissolve it. Discard the fibrous material and just use the thick liquid.
- Add little water when boiling cauliflower if tamarind water evaporates and cauliflower is not completely cooked.
|Hot & Sour Cauliflower
|Garlic / Lasun
|4 Cloves crushed
|Cumin / Jeera
|Tumeric Powder / Haldi
|Red Chili Powder
|Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
|Coriander Powder / Daniya Powder
|Black Pepper Powder
|Garam Masala Powder
Cut the Cauliflower and soak it in a warm water with little salt for 5 minutes.
- Take a pan. Add oil, cumin and garlic Fry garlic until it changes it color to brown.
- Add tamarind water, salt and cauliflower into it.
- When the cauliflower is half cooked, add red chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder and tumeric powder. Mix well
- Switch off the stove when cauliflower os cooked and water is evaporated and serve it when hot.