- Can use any number of different vegetables.
- Tamarind water is made by soaking tamarind in a cup of water until soft. Squeeze the pulp repeatedly with your fingers to dissolve it. Discard the fibrous material and just use the thick liquid.
- Add little water when boiling cauliflower if tamarind water evaporates and cauliflower is not completely cooked.
|Hot & Sour Cauliflower|
|Garlic / Lasun||4 Cloves crushed|
|Cumin / Jeera||1 tbsp|
|Tamarind water||4-5 tbsp|
|Tumeric Powder / Haldi||1/2 tsp|
|Red Chili Powder||2-3 tbsp|
|Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander Powder / Daniya Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1 tsp|
Cut the Cauliflower and soak it in a warm water with little salt for 5 minutes.
- Take a pan. Add oil, cumin and garlic Fry garlic until it changes it color to brown.
- Add tamarind water, salt and cauliflower into it.
- When the cauliflower is half cooked, add red chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder and tumeric powder. Mix well
- Switch off the stove when cauliflower os cooked and water is evaporated and serve it when hot.