- Adding grated coconut is optional.
- Can use green chilies or red chilly powder.
Cooking Time : 5 Minutes
Total Time : 15 Minutes
|Plain Flour / Maida||2 Cups|
|Wheat Flour||1 Cups|
|Warm Water||1 Cup|
|Red chilly powder / Green chilies||2-3 tbsp / 7-8 finely chopped|
|Ginger / Adarak||1 inch finely chopped|
|Curry Leaves||1 cup|
|Hot oil||2 tbsp|
|Asafoetida / Hing||1/2 pinch|
|Grated Coconut||2 tbsp|
- Make a dough by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Close the dough tightly with a container for 20 minutes.
- Make a ball out of the dough.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Pluck small pieces from the dough ball by making use of your thumb and index finger and drop it in hot oil.
- Fry on both the sides until the color changes to brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on a tissue and store in an airtight container when cools.