Prawns Masala / Prawns Panna Upkari/ Shrimp Masala
Actually small shrimps / prawns are used but i am using fresh medium sized prawns/shrimp here.
- It tastes awesome the next day.
- You can also make this with cauliflower and with other small fishes instead of prawns. It is called cauliflower panna upkari.
- Prawns / Shrimp leaves water while it gets cooked so no need to add water.
- Can adjust the spicyness and sourness as per your taste.
Cooking Time : 7 Minutes
Total Time : 10 Minutes
|3-4 long sliced
|Coriander Powder / Kotambari Powder
|Red Chilly Powder
|2 tbsp or as needed
|Turmeric Powder / Haldi
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add Onions and fry them until it changes it's color to light brown.
- Add coriander powder, red chilly powder and turmeric powder. Mix well
- Now add prawns and fry till they turn pink. Add tamarind water/pulp.
- Close lid and allow it to boil on low flame until prawns are cooked.
- Add salt in the end and serve hot.