This is made with Minced Mutton which is also called Keema. You can try it with other minced meat as well.
- Can use minced chicken instead minced mutton.
- Can add 2 green chilies in gravy if needed
Cooking Time : 10 Minutes
Total Time : 25 Minutes
Mint Leaves / Pudina
Black Pepper Balls
Cinnamom / Dalacini
Cloves / Lavang
Minced Mutton / Keema
Split Chick Peas
To be Chopped :
|Red Chilly Powder||2 tbsp|
- Heat oil in a pan for frying.
- Add red chilly powder and salt to paste 2 and make the balls out of it.
- Deep fry it until it changes it's color to brown and becomes crispy.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions, left out of paste 1, coconut and tomato and fry well.
- Add some water to it and allow it to boil on low flame for 5 minutes.
- On boiling add fried balls and allow it to boil for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with plain rice or ghee rice.