NOTE : One can also try this with baby potatoes, mushroom, Cauliflower and any other vegetables of your wish instead of babycorn. Gives you almost the same taste.
Yield : 2-3 servings
|Plain Flour / Maida
|Red Chilly Powder
|Garlic Ginger Paste
- Make a batter by first taking Plain flour, Corn flour, salt, garlic ginger paste and red chilly powder. Mix it well now add water and make sure no lumps are formed.
- Take a pan with oil for frying and heat it.
- Once the oil is heated dip the babycorn in a batter and fry until it turns into golden brown in color
Points To Remember :
- Can sprinkle some black pepper powder on top if needed
- Adds taste while having it along onion sliced verticallly.